Group Co-ordinator: David Whitbread
- A very popular genera that includes images of society with usually unaware subjects or can also be absent of people.
- Well supported by 22 Members.
- Average group size on a visit is 8 members, who enjoy going out with their cameras to places they may not consider going on their own.
- Snack time get togethers are a time for sharing knowledge, advice and socialising.
- Over the past year the group have visited various parts of London, including a night shoot, Cambridge, Oxford and a number of themed events.
- There is no formal programme, visits are announced 6-8 weeks in advance and may be dependent on the weather. More events are planned in the future - if you are interested in joining the group please contact David Whitbread at an HPS Meeting or use the HPS website contact form.
- Below are a selection of images by members of the group.
Model Release Form
The RPS working with a UK Law firm have produced a generic Model Release Form for Photographers, this form has been made freely available. follow the link to http://www.rps.org/MRF